Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: About dump feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, my problem is that after dumping video and audio, the audio dump is bigger than video dump... When merging the two files, audio gets desync'd, I've already tried with HLE and LLE, when using LLE the problem is reduced, but audio still getting desync'd. Changing backends and sample rate also doesn't work... Any tip?
(05-19-2011, 09:20 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Any tip?

Sync game to audio?
I can't see this option, and how exactly I can sync game to audio (I think that is using DSP LLE, but the sync issue still occur)?
(05-19-2011, 09:58 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see this option, and how exactly I can sync game to audio (I think that is using DSP LLE, but the sync issue still occur)?

Sorry I meant audio throttle Tongue.
Doesn't solved, the audio still gets desync'd... More tips?
is your emulator running at stabel 100% ?
if not then it wont sync ever
Speed shouldn't matter. That's the point of the frame/sample dumper. They simply dump output data, not record it in real time.
Well, I've not able to get syncronized audio, someone knows some way of disabling BGM music and enable only SFXs? (with this I can edit audio to get the SFXs sync'd with video dump and add the BGM after). Only to say that disabling "Enable DTK" doesn't anything (tried with Super Paper Mario on Dolphin r7546).
what are your specs?
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz
2GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)
Intel GMA 945G (on-board)

I know that old Intel GPUs sucks with Dolphin, but I'm getting stable 60 FPS (even with DSP LLE) with the game that I'm trying to dump from (Super Paper Mario).
Pages: 1 2