Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Sports Resort - Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone tell me if wii sports resort runs perfect on Dolphin ?? i have intel core i3 3ghz ,ati radeon 1gb , 2gb ram i tested many dolphin games and run perfect !!
i will buy wii motion plus but i want to know first if wii sports resort has problems or runs well or prefect on dolphin (table tennis especially)
Pls tell me !!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Frison

No problem with this game. I use it myself with a motion plusBig Grin
It works Smile
But I had to activate motion plus manually in Wiimote.ini (just create it in User/Config):
Code:
MotionPlusConnected = True

edit: I am using genuine Wii Remote Plus. Anybody knows if fake Wii Remote Plus is working?
its works perfect?? all sports?
(04-07-2011, 08:08 AM)onion Wrote: [ -> ]It works Smile
But I had to activate motion plus manually in Wiimote.ini (just create it in User/Config):
Code:
MotionPlusConnected = True

edit: I am using genuine Wii Remote Plus. Anybody knows if fake Wii Remote Plus is working?

Well i think i can answer your question
The answer is yes but it depends on the brand of the fake wiiremote
I tested it with qware and a wiiremote bought at dx and both are motionplus compadible but the original wiiremote made by nintendo is slightly better (comfort playability).
Btw i got also a question for you.
I am a beginner when it came down to code but i have the game mario and sonic at the olympic wintergames and it is rated a 2 star working game(it shuts down after loading a sport) maybe you know some one who can help me with this problem
Can anyone tell me if dolphin emulate wii sports resort PERFECT ??
(as kirbys epic yarn for example ) i heard that Table tennis is very laggy
Quote:I am a beginner when it came down to code but i have the game mario and sonic at the olympic wintergames and it is rated a 2 star working game(it shuts down after loading a sport) maybe you know some one who can help me with this problem
Sorry I don't know anything about this game. Somebody has to debug Dolphin running this game.
Check out this page for a developer that maybe feeling responsible: http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/people/list

Quote:Can anyone tell me if dolphin emulate wii sports resort PERFECT ??
(as kirbys epic yarn for example ) i heard that Table tennis is very laggy
I did not face a problem playing table tennis. But I never played the same game on the real wii hardware.
Just try it yourself.
According to me the Sports Resort works very well. Only problem I saw were some minor graphic glitches. Sometimes some parts of the Mii faces like eyes or mouth are missing, this is also mentioned on the wiki page.
old thread but...

for some reason when i try playing this, it freezes right in the beginning when he jumps out of the plane, you see the blue sky and the little body... thats it.
Tried changing a bunch of setting but i must not have the right combination.

Ideas?
Thanks all!
Dolphin version?
Settings?
It works fine for me.
(12-07-2011, 07:47 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin version?
Settings?
It works fine for me.

newest version of Dolphin, i tried all kinds of setting in dx9 and dx11, only difference i can make is there being the top right corner of the screen is black instead of blue with the rest of the sky.
Pages: 1 2