Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey all, i was just wondering if Dolphin SVN can run Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, if anybody has tried please tell me. As well, if anybody knows how well it runs , does it at a decent speed, does it have good sound emulation, and does it crash too often, thanks alot.
Oh god I loved Pokemon XD! Interested in this as well.
Thats exactly what I mean Smile, Pokemon XD is like one of the best games for the Gamecube, and I think its time that its supported by Dolphin. Well we're still awaiting a result from anybody who tested the game on the latest Dolphin SVN Build, hope the results are what we want or at least that Pokemon XD is playable of the next SVN builds.
hey guys pokemon XD doesn´t work on dolphin Sad

iBored1x1

It's a Black Screen Sadly :\
Anyone got an update? Is there any chance it will be supported soon?
Did read some stuff. don't know if it works...

Only thing I'm getting out of it is: number of BP loads: 18
I have the Pokemon for GC, USA version but it does not work. It has his name in the browse, but when I put to play, it does not load. My friend recorded on a DVD and the put in your Wii and done, but not in the emulator out of the black screen.

Sorry, my english is very weak.
(04-21-2009, 01:57 PM)Polarkinomoto Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded the Pokemon for GC, USA version

Do you know what you have done were piracy?
Be careful of what you wrote down, or you may arrested for piracy...
*FBI breaks in*
FBI: MOVE AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER!

i dont think Pokemon XD works yet on dolphin. Please wait until they make a revision that can, or make one yourself, then share! =D
(04-21-2009, 05:51 PM)downloadaja Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2009, 01:57 PM)Polarkinomoto Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded the Pokemon for GC, USA version

Do you know what you have done were piracy?
Be careful of what you wrote down, or you may arrested for piracy...

sharing files through torrent and non-profit is not considered piracy in my country. if I make illegal copies and sell them but there is piracy.

I want to play that game too ... and another thing, I have seen that advances in emulation of wii is wonderful, but you still work for a little slower computers emulate GC with greater speed?

I have a Celeron 2.5 GHz 64-Bit, 1Gb of Ram and a Radeon 9550 256 and can emulate, for example, Smash Bros Melee between 12 and 40 fps. Honestly, at 20 fps it is almost the same speed of Brawl in Wii. As Melee is much faster, it is nice to play it with the emulation slower. The Luigi's Mansion emulates a 6 fps and Zelda Wind Waker emulates an average 30 fps on my pc. Older versions of Dolphin emulates the Melee to at most 10, the Luigi's Mansion or opened and Zelda was a distant dream ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6