Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sound problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently beat Zelda TP and the cinematics had no epic background music like it's suppose to? Anyone know what's wrong?
you used HLE.
so you going to teach me how to fix that because telling me what is wrong with it the sound is only a partial tip you might as well help me out a bit more? -.-

there is also a error message: "failed to load dsp rom: ./user/GC/dsp_rom.bin this file is required to use DSP LLE"

"couldn't init core, check configuration"

I already read this http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=3823 it doesn't make sense to me because I'm new to dolphin so can you give me a idiot-proof guide for setting the LLE up?
teach you?

sure, how much is the pay rate?
(03-17-2011, 08:04 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]teach you?

sure, how much is the pay rate?

pfft yeah you wish. no seriously.
The search engine doesnt charge. Try using it.
(03-19-2011, 12:28 PM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]The search engine doesnt charge. Try using it.

lol well somehow i fixed it my putting dolphin on my usb??
(03-21-2011, 03:02 AM)OpticxIllusionz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2011, 12:28 PM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]The search engine doesnt charge. Try using it.

lol well somehow i fixed it my putting dolphin on my usb??

Erhh what????

They work in LLE too, there's ages since there was a problem. (Yeah I know the volume of sound effects is still wrong). Perhaps his issue wasn't with Dolphin at all
(03-21-2011, 03:19 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]They work in LLE too, there's ages since there was a problem. (Yeah I know the volume of sound effects is still wrong). Perhaps his issue wasn't with Dolphin at all

Perhaps so, perhaps so...

@ OpticxIllusionz

You say you're new to Dolphin, how are your technical knowledge in general?

Dumping the files for the LLE can be quite tricky and might end up in total screwup.
Even with a idiot-proof guide things could go wrong if you lack proper knowledge.

If you're uncertain then just leave it be, that's what I did.
Pages: 1 2