Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sound problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well no one has really made a full guide for using LLE the one that is pinned in the Support topic is gibberish to me, I'm using HLE according to the dsp set-up and anyway, any guide would be helpful if someone knows how to establish it correctly. Yes I'm new to Dolphin but what are you trying to get at? The game is kinda a turn off without the epic cinematic music and sound, its like losing half the enjoyment of the game.

@ RUNO And yes, I tried google and of course if you're talking dolphin its going to lead back to here so the best place of getting support is generally going to be in THIS SUPPORT FORUM, it's contradictory to look it up on google when there is a support category in the first place -.- ...I mean, these forums were NOT created for telling people to hop off, charging for support, and use a search engine come on that's ridiculous it would be easier to just tell me how to set this up.
Pages: 1 2