Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote Control!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey People, I just got my Wiimote and Nunchuck and i installed it and everything runs perfekt. I just played Super Mario Bros like 1 hour Smile but actually my question is by The game Ivy the Kiwi, It seems that the bluetooth is not recognizing my moves. does anybody knows why? or do i have to buy a seperate cam or something so my moves gets recognize.

Thx for all awnsers
You will need a wireless sensor bar to play that game
Why ? Because it need a pointer
Ok sounds logic but were can i get this sensor and is it expensiv do i have to care something oh and if i buy this can i istalled it on my pc without problems i mean do i need any special drivers????
And Thx for ur awnser m8
It only needs electrisity, because all it does is emit IR
(03-11-2011, 12:43 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]It only needs electrisity, because all it does is emit IR

Ehhhm only electrisity???? really????.
ok wait so i can understand it.
U just plug in the wireless sensor bar in the power plug and thats it???.
so the wiimote just recognize the sensor and it knows exactly what to do and bring it through bluetooth to dolphin is that right?
(03-11-2011, 01:11 AM)Dollyphin Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2011, 12:43 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]It only needs electrisity, because all it does is emit IR

Ehhhm only electrisity???? really????.
ok wait so i can understand it.
U just plug in the wireless sensor bar in the power plug and thats it???.
so the wiimote just recognize the sensor and it knows exactly what to do and bring it through bluetooth to dolphin is that right?

Yes except it will probably use battery's not an outlet Wink

Frison

(03-10-2011, 11:40 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]You will need a wireless sensor bar to play that game
Why ? Because it need a pointer

Settings Wiimot: Use "Hybride" and your mouse will control the infra red part of the game Big Grin
Cool Big Grin
(03-10-2011, 11:14 PM)Dollyphin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey People, I just got my Wiimote and Nunchuck and i installed it and everything runs perfekt. I just played Super Mario Bros like 1 hour Smile but actually my question is by The game Ivy the Kiwi, It seems that the bluetooth is not recognizing my moves. does anybody knows why? or do i have to buy a seperate cam or something so my moves gets recognize.

Thx for all awnsers

The problem is very easy to solve.
Use a pair of candles ignite them and set them to the left side of your screen and the right side of it. and then you will able to use these candles as a sensor bar and then you can use your wii mote for that game and many others hope this will help
[/quote]

The problem is very easy to solve.
Use a pair of candles ignite them and set them to the left side of your screen and the right side of it. and then you will able to use these candles as a sensor bar and then you can use your wii mote for that game and many others hope this will help
[/quote]

Sry m8 but this sounds really strange. For real, i cant even imagine in any logical way how this could work pls enlighten me as to how.
Otherwise this could be joke, right?

EDIT: OK OK,SRy for my first post but WOW This really work m8 wtf i saw some vids on youtube
but also i think its better to have the sensorbar THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2