Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: metroid prime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can someone help me with mp?here are my comp specs in case:
comp: hp pavilion dv2700tse
proccessor:AMD turion 64 x2 TL-60 2.0ghz
mem(RAM):3.0gb
systemSadvista)32bit
ok,i have the latest vrsn of dolphin.when i start metroid prime,it goes nicely,round 40-50fps(but faster yet with dolphinLI,50-60fps).but when the game initiates,as in,the space sequence.it randomgly goes down to 20fps...then 10fps..5.. 1.5 ...yeah.lol.can someone PLEASE tell me everything you have to do to make this work? i would b completly gratefull.oh,and im new to dolphin and stuff,so no mean stuff plz.UndecidedSmile

jmcc84

same problem here.

unplayable after space sequence

Veeeight

I suggest to both of U using older revisions.
(05-26-2009, 10:09 AM)Veeeight Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest to both of U using older revisions.

uh,not like there is much to chose.the only ones r 3089 and 2962.and are basicly the same.and ive tried them.same thing happens.goes well,then BAM.slooooowmoooo.lol.btw the rest r not usable,check if u want.cant load.

Veeeight

(05-26-2009, 10:30 AM)keenth7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2009, 10:09 AM)Veeeight Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest to both of U using older revisions.

uh,not like there is much to chose.the only ones r 3089 and 2962.and are basicly the same.and ive tried them.same thing happens.goes well,then BAM.slooooowmoooo.lol.btw the rest r not usable,check if u want.cant load.
Find something about r2500, google some or search this forum very carefuly...
hmmn...ill try that...why is this r2500 special 4 dis game?? or,idk.lol,jst askn.
cant find it.huf.this dosent seem to be anywhere,its like not many people are having trouble with prime.and i the official web it sais its completly functional.WTF.man,if only i could make it stay at 40fps,its all i whant.would someone tell meeeee.lol

Veeeight

(05-26-2009, 12:19 PM)keenth7 Wrote: [ -> ]cant find it.huf.this dosent seem to be anywhere,its like not many people are having trouble with prime.and i the official web it sais its completly functional.WTF.man,if only i could make it stay at 40fps,its all i whant.would someone tell meeeee.lol
It is completly functional but on older revisions, somewhere between 2000-2700, was going much faster than on last revs.
Here you go , these are older version of dolphin :http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-9.html
Do you know which one of these works best? I'll try one out and let you know how it works.
The one from the zelda guys gets very slow. Like 6 FPS and it stays slow during the space station.
Pages: 1 2