Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem with Metal Gear Solid in gamecube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i use old DirectX 9 in that post
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-143...l#pid10683

but it's not work

and show..
Quote:Sorry, but it looks like your 3D accelerator is too old, or doesn't support features that Dolphin requires. Falling back to software vertex processing

then

Quote:Warning - your graphics card does not support nultiple render targets.

then

[Image: dolphinerror.png]

(I have "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition")
revision 1623 will do the trick, just where to find it is the question Big Grin .
i Found it
here
Cool

after download it
What I should be do ?
well, do what ud normally do when getting a new revision of dolphin. This was the last build that SSBM worked for me on with my old card. just load the game and fool around with the settings until you get a good config.
it's not work to

with VideoOGL Plugin
-1-
[Image: og1.jpg]
-2-
[Image: og2.jpg]

with VideoDX9 Plugin & OldVideoDX9 Plugin
-1-
[Image: dx1s.jpg]
-2-
[Image: dx2r.jpg]
-3-
[Image: dx3.jpg]

Sad
if it is 1623 it should not give you any error messages in words. I have to find a way to post my config Big Grin. The multiple render targets check and the vertex processing chexx werent implemented in this revision. Lemme try to upload.
If your Intel GPU does not support Pixel/Vertex shading 2.0 you will not be able to run Dolphin. Your only option is to use the DX9 plugin seeing as you have an Intel GPU, and you will only be able to use the DX9 plugin if your GPU or graphics card supports at lease shader model 2.0 (Pixel/Vertex shading 2.0).

I seriously doubt a netbook with an atom processor supports the required features to run Dolphin decently, if it can even run it at all. Those netbooks can barely just run Vista as it is, so I think you are out of luck when it comes to CPU intensive emulation for emulators like Dolphin or PCSX2.
ya if he had trouble with 1623, hes probably not going to run it at all.
how can i know about that ?
i am Delayed because I was looking for it.
please some one tell me
Intel GMA 950 does support Shader Model 2.0
You can make it work with DX9 plugin, once it is fixed.
On the other side, you'll have serious framerate drops, i'd say you'll get from 3 to 15 fps.
Pages: 1 2 3