Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to configure the Wiimote to XBOX Controller PC ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good morning everyone. I studied a little the forum and thought it pretty cool, but I still have a doubt pessistente, and still have not found the answer in the forum, please help me giving the link if you have.

Before some clarification:
* I have a processor i7 930 / Motherboard Asus Rampage II Extreme / 6GB DDR3 Dominator Crossair / Geforce GTX480 Video card / Monitor 1080p
* I'm using the emulator version Dolphin-x64-r6871
* The games of both GC and Wii are running at 60fps without a problem
* Nintendo GameCube games are functioning normally, with the control set, the only question is what setting should I use the wiimote to control emulated XBOX.

What is the appropriate setting to use an Xbox controller on PC dolphin?

Help me please, I'm trying to set this up to a month, but there is always some bug, like in mario galaxy 2, mario is lowered myself and I can not control it right.
Help posting a setting that I own use, or indicating where is the link if you have one.

Thanks in wait.

edit:
I added a print of this as my setup now.
still not working properly. What is wrong?
[Image: 34nsl8w.jpg]
nobody will not answer me?
What exactly are you stuck on? Configuring your gamepad is pretty straightforward.
(01-19-2011, 10:03 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly are you stuck on? Configuring your gamepad is pretty straightforward.

I've managed to configure the gamepad the gamecube, now I need to know which is the setting for the wiimote, considering the extension to be used as well.
I took a print for you to get bored that is simple to doubt.
http://tinypic.com/r/2s7c6km/7

Which setting to use the wiimote?
Your question is too vague, there are many ways that it could be configured, be more specific.
(01-19-2011, 12:30 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Your question is too vague, there are many ways that it could be configured, be more specific.

Boy my topic is quite explicit, explaining exactly what I want, I do not know what you're thinking vague ....
Since we have several ways to configure, list them and show me how to do.
Damn that difficulty, I just want to learn how to configure a control on an emulator, remove the screens and configuration of your post, simple guy.
Yes do that " simple guy" lol @ google tranlation
go into your wiimote plugin

select @the extension drop down menĂ¼ "Classic" press Config
and Map your keys...
(01-19-2011, 08:12 PM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes do that " simple guy" lol @ google tranlation

xD it's because I am Brazilian and I can not speak English ... excuse the gross written, is the best I could do
(01-19-2011, 08:32 PM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]go into your wiimote plugin

select @the extension drop down menĂ¼ "Classic" press Config
and Map your keys...

yes, more then I'll have to use the same settings that I put in the wiimote?

--------------
To be clear, my exact configuration of the Wii remote at the moment is this:
http://i55.tinypic.com/34nsl8w.jpg
I added a print of this as my setup now.
still not working properly. What is wrong?
Pages: 1 2 3 4