Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Still waiting on a Proper fix for NTSC Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sad

Come on Guys, this should be a top priority..
Girlfriends, Money and Health aside!
Sadly i don't have the game so i can't help fix it at all.

Tetsero

It should definitely not be top priority. I'd think top priority would be compatibility with all games.
Brawl > All Games.

Let's get the good games running before we worry about the Others Big Grin
Gah, this is just another Brawl fanboy. Wait for devs, they will decide, whether to fix it or not.
Why would they choose not to fix it though?

And yes Im a Brawl Fanboy, I sold my Wii but keept the Game. There was nothing else IMO worth playing on the Wii that the Ps3 or my PC could do better Sad
The reasons maybe because:

1. It's hard to fix
2. In the progress of fixing the problem
3. Not interested in fixing this

I have games that want to be fixed too, but I will wait for the progress (Meanwhile I will try to fix the problem myself)

Fix it yourself if you want to play it now. Big Grin
Well, people didn't know how to fix PAL version for months (like nearly 6-8 months), maybe this will take some time too
I think the biggest thing we need to realize, is that (I believe) they're trying to avoid making certain games work. Instead of building a system that only adjusts to select games, why not build an emulator that can run all games? It takes longer, but in the long run, its more worth it cause then your emulator will be able to run games that some people have never heard of, but will have the chance to play.
Dolphin is being built to run all games.
Pages: 1 2