Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Still waiting on a Proper fix for NTSC Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, i'm newbie and started playing with dolphin this morning, finally me and my brother don't fight to play with GC because the devs did a really really great job, i knew about dolphin from 2007 but never be able to play a game but this morning i just downloaded to see-what's-new and...surprise Melee for GC run well (50-60fps during gameplay) wow, what a surprise and what a great team!! you guys are fantastic, i never imagine my notebook can run a GC game

---------
Intel core2duo T7700 2,40Ghz
NVidia GeForce 8400M GS
---------

my pc is about 1yrs old!! thank you all and don't take care(about compatibilities with game, you've just done a lot), take all the time you need for the next release and forgive me for my bad english!
Just chiming in to say that topics like this make me want to ban everyone and burn villages.

kthx
well its a good thing that ur not in charge of the dolphin forums. People have the right to congrats the dolphin team on their progress, so shut ur mouth u hater!!!
(05-26-2009, 02:19 AM)shuffle2 Wrote: [ -> ]Just chiming in to say that topics like this make me want to ban everyone and burn villages.

kthx
can i join you?
i know how to make a flametrower

(05-26-2009, 04:05 AM)stunt789 Wrote: [ -> ]well its a good thing that ur not in charge of the dolphin forums. People have the right to congrats the dolphin team on their progress, so shut ur mouth u hater!!!
pssstttt
you just called a dev/mod a dolphin hater
@stunt, i was replying to the OP...
Burn dem all shuffle2

yo stunt , calm down.
(05-21-2009, 02:56 AM)Tetsero Wrote: [ -> ]It should definitely not be top priority. I'd think top priority would be compatibility with all games.
No. It should be, in my opinion, top priority, to run all EXCLUSIVE GCN games. And I really mean exclusive, even if that GCN version from a game released for 30 different systems have something different than the others. It will remain exclusive, for any reason whatsoever.

If you can create the same experience (same graphics/music/sound/etc., everything exactly the same) playing RE 4 using the PC version, then you don't need to commit suicide Big Grin because Dolphin or PCSX2 can't run the game 100%. If you know what I mean.

Unfortunatelly we can't say the same about RE 0... Brawnl, and so many others. They are GCN exclusive, and probably will never be released on other systems. Sad
Pages: 1 2