Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dont claim to be a genious but....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if anyone needs help with testing the emulator or wondering if a certain game works let me know and i'll get the game and test it on the current revision of the emulator. a case of too much time on my hands. the reason i say this is i've been watching the forum for sometime and people tend to talk out of the side of there neck and giving "dumb" advice on hardware and software issues. i personally fix PCs for a living and run windows 64bit and Ubuntu Linux 10.10 64bit so if you got any questions contact me through the info in my sig. (updating sig now)
You need to know more than just computer/hardware stuff. You would need to have been here for a long while, know the majority of issues and fixes based on experience. I think the forum already has many people who do this, but I guess you can just jump on in if you know what you're talking about.
(01-11-2011, 04:59 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]You need to know more than just computer/hardware stuff. You would need to have been here for a long while, know the majority of issues and fixes based on experience. I think the forum already has many people who do this, but I guess you can just jump on in if you know what you're talking about.

i been around since the emulator only ran gamecube demos lol. been watchin this project for years. i also have been working working on PCs for 11 years now. i remember when the open source community was still trying to make a good n64 emulator. remember corn64 lol. anyway anything i can do to help.
i broke a resistor from the bottom of my c2d6600. it still works and is stable in prime with oc@3.2 and nice temperature. wtf was that thing for ^^
For reducing voltage....

@Cyris

You misspelled genius.
(01-11-2011, 05:40 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]For reducing voltage....

@Cyris

You misspelled genius.

see why i dont claim to be a genius lmao
Who care about english when you're a pc technician ^^ By the way, I don't think you can do much testing with the ATi Radeon 2600XT, at least not with all the eye candy turned on or high-res.
The 2600XT is better than you think. It's actually slightly better than my HD3650.
Quote:Who care about english when you're a pc technician ^^ By the way, I don't think you can do much testing with the ATi Radeon 2600XT, at least not with all the eye candy turned on or high-res.

depends on the experience of the technician.
most who suppose to be a technician are third rate clowns.
I was hoping squall would find this thread.

*Grabs some popcorn*
Pages: 1 2