Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Use mouse to emulate IR?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I first started using dolphin I could use the mouse to emulate the IR but I cant seem to find any options for it anymore?

Is there an option to enable it anywhere?

Thanks
(01-03-2011, 12:19 AM)Toxicshadow Wrote: [ -> ]When I first started using dolphin I could use the mouse to emulate the IR but I cant seem to find any options for it anymore?

Is there an option to enable it anywhere?

Thanks

Go to Wiimote Settings. Use "Emulated Wiimote". Then Configure und press the "default" button.
If you right-click the buttons (especially those next to IR, for the cursor), you get a list of possible buttons. Axis X/Y uses acceleration (mouse moves, cursor moves; mouse stops, cursor returns to center) while Cursor X/Y uses the window position (mouse moves, cursor moves; mouse stops, cursor stops; more/less synchronous to your real mouse cursor).
Thanks for your help. I have it setup perfectly now using the 'OR' function for A & B on the mouse buttons aswell.
Sorry to open up an old post.
I have my mouse setup using Cursor X/Y. How ever, in game (Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess) it doesn't seem to be accepting input. I'm using Hybrid Wiimote with a Motion Plus controller. Everything except getting the mouse to work as the IR seems to be working fine.
When I first tried to set up IR I did the Axis options instead, that would move the cursor but it would bounce back to center, but with Cursor X/Y I seem to have no input at all from the mouse. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

EDIT: Ignore that, oops. I had IR sensitivity lowered completely. Moved it up and it works now. 0.0

Luigicraft567

Does anyone know if its possible to configure the controls for the mouse on the android version of dolphin? (And before anyone asks, yes you can use a keyboard and mouse on your phone)
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

Please make a new thread!

*waves her magic moderator wand*

Closed.