Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: An idea for CPU Emulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Crediar programed an wii cpu emulator is it interesting for this project.
Here is a Link :http://code.google.com/p/broadoff/
first of all, who is this "Cediar"?
Unless it's faster than the current jit, or changes to speed up the current jit, or is more accurate then no, yet another core won't help,
Cediar is a WII homebrew developer e.g. SNEEK , DIOS-MIOS (isn´t avilabel because it isn´t work corectly).
This is FAR less complete than the cpu emulators that dolphin already has.
I don´t know about the completenes of the emulatores so i only spot on things that could be interesting and in this case I also thought why would cediar programm an own emulator when there is a more accurate one.
For fun and/or knowledge/a sense of accomplishment.
Programming an emulator is like mounting a 5000 piece puzzle. You do it in small parts, and whenever you have a time you stop and do it a little more, and it's you who choose how much you will do at a time and when. You do it because you want, no matter what are your reasons, or if a thousand people did it before, and the only prize you will get at the end is to look at your hard work and say: I did it.

Of course in this case you also get other people to look at the emulator and say: you did it Tongue
In which case Dolphin or Broad-off.
Btw im not Crediar if you meant this.
LOLZ His name is Crediar
sorry
Pages: 1 2