Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wind Waker - Pictograph Issue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SUCCESS.

I used the Direct3D plugin. The ectra things I had to change were (1) un-checking "EFB Scaled Copy" and "Enable Dual Core". There is ~20sec delay before the pictograph is taken.
Also, using this plugin, full screen does not work.
Fullscreen doesn't work with d3d9? You must have left it unchecked.
(01-05-2011, 01:44 AM)Jack Frost Wrote: [ -> ]You need to enable EFB to RAM.
yes sir thank you the only option i did not check,works with newer revisions as well like 3.0 799, efb to RAM makes it work !
I'm still stuck with this issue... I've tried switching between EFB to Texture/RAM, D3D9/OpenGL, checking/unchecking Skip EFB Access, checking/unchecking Scaled EFB Copy, and nothing worked... is this sidequest still broken for the time being? It's a bit awkward having to complete the game and start the Second Quest (considering the alleged black-screen issue is not valid) to only then get the Deluxe Picto Box...
It works. What build are you using?
(11-28-2012, 05:39 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]It works. What build are you using?
I'm currently using an old build (3.0-255 with MotionPlus support added, the last one with this feature, I guess). Despite being old, it actually makes up to it, none of the other issues (like fire/heat effects, pictograph hanging etc) really bugs me.
Yeah, you shouldn't ask about issues when you're using such an old build though. Especially when that build is as unsupported as it gets.
Yeah, it's quite sad that the Wiimote+ is not supported by the newest revisions... but even so, I've tested the same sidequest with the latest build (3.0-815), and not only Lenzo did not accept the pictograph, but the black screen crash occurred (the old 255 build I use doesn't suffer from the latter).
Anyway, which build got this specific problem fixed, and which changes must I make in order to fix it? This and the Tingle Tuner connection via VBA-M are the only issues in this game that are critical to me at the time.
Quote:I'm currently using an old build (3.0-255 with MotionPlus support added, the last one with this feature, I guess). Despite being old, it actually makes up to it, none of the other issues (like fire/heat effects, pictograph hanging etc) really bugs me.

If you want to fix this issue you'll have to get a more recent build.
(11-30-2012, 12:41 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to fix this issue you'll have to get a more recent build.
That's what I wanted to know. Even with 3.0-815 this issue seemingly remains unfixed - I had to use an AR code to get the Deluxe Box. Is there a build that had this problem really fixed?
Pages: 1 2 3