Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wind Waker - Pictograph Issue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In my tests the pictobox worked perfectly. What pictobox quests have you tried?

Quote:This and the Tingle Tuner connection via VBA-M are the only issues in this game that are critical to me at the time.

Do you even care about the heat effect in dragon roost?
Suposedly the tingle tuner works in the latest vba-m, I'm gunna test after school today :3
(11-30-2012, 04:06 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]In my tests the pictobox worked perfectly. What pictobox quests have you tried?
I've tried to take the three pictographs to give to Lenzo and get the Deluxe Picto Box. I've tried EFB Access to Texture/RAM, D3D9/OpenGL, enabling/disabling Skip EFB Access, and nothing worked - Lenzo rejected every pictograph I showed him.

(11-30-2012, 04:06 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]Do you even care about the heat effect in dragon roost?
I'm aware of this issue, but it absolutely doesn't annoy me - I was able to pass through Dragon Roost Island without much of a problem, save for an even slower emulation (which I'm used to, due to my PC being rather limited).

(12-01-2012, 12:20 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Suposedly the tingle tuner works in the latest vba-m, I'm gunna test after school today :3
I've tried it again last night, and it actually starts, but since my PC is quite old, the VBA-M runs extremely slowly and Dolphin can't sync with it as a result. Moreover, it doesn't work at all if you're using save states.
Pages: 1 2 3