Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to enable 3d vision?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

pockett

hi, I have already tried find this option lot times and also downloaded several versions of the emulator but I could not find, so where is the 3d vision options, is compatible with all wii games?
It's only in the Dx9 Plugin, in the graphics options, somewhat recent revisions don't remember when it was added I know little of it.

pockett

i need to download this plugin? dont work on OpenGL ?
thanks
The plugin is included with Dolphin. You select it in configure->plugins, then turn the option on in the graphics configuration. If the option isn't there in that plugin, your version is too old. No it doesn't work on OpenGL right now.
It's easy!

I'ts only enable "3D Vision(Requires Fullscreen)" option on the Enhancements tab in Direct3D9 configs!Wink

As the option suggests,you need to enable fullscreen.
3D Vision doesn't work for me.

Dolphin won't react to inputs and after a while it will crash.

How disappointing...
3D Vision will only work if you have a supported Video Card.

Try to update your GPU Driver,maybe now NVIDIA have implemented support for it.
I was looking at the SVN log, 6347 added NVidia support, 6471 made some revisions to it, that was the last revision it was worked on (still says something about broken hotkeys? Wonder why that happens? And before that a crash with mouse use that was fixed.) I couldn't find the revision it was first added.

Don't have 3D glasses so I never bothered to try it, seems kinda a silly option if the game wasn't meant to be 3D.

pockett

(12-21-2010, 11:18 PM)Leo Wrote: [ -> ]It's easy!

I'ts only enable "3D Vision(Requires Fullscreen)" option on the Enhancements tab in Direct3D9 configs!Wink

As the option suggests,you need to enable fullscreen.

Thank you , but crashes on my video card, i think my video card dont have support
Is a 120hrz monitor necessary or reccomended?
wondering..
Pages: 1 2