Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin builds by Link_to_the_past - discontinued
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Sorry but i will discontinue providing builds.
gonna try these ones keep it up link
Builds 6632 are up. New features include:
Set directx9 as the default plugin(fastest and very compatible right now, for Windows users only though)
Set efb to cpu access off by default (use the game.ini files for this release instead)
Set "Search for subfolders" to on by default. It was unticked before and reduced the functionality of the browse for isos gui button(you had to go to the config to tick the option if you had isos in subfolders).

6632x32
6632x64
Builds 6633 are up. There is no need to download separate gameconfig files from now on.

6633x32
6633x64
Suggestion: If "search for subfolders" is on, and there's a ton of files (i.e. a copy or two of the Dolphin SVN) in the directory, Dolphin hangs.. for too long to wait to see if it recovers. Would recommend keeping it off by default. You have to add the directories anyway, not like it works OoTB
New builds are up. Efb to cpu access patch is now included in the main build. Apart from that new changes include:
Enable Efb to RAM texture cache for a speedup of the few games that need Efb set to RAM by default.
Disable audio throttle by default.
Set audio volume to 100.

6646x32
6646x64
New builds are up. Since set audio volume to 100 has changed in the main build this build introduces the following changes:
Efb scale set to fractional by default for a speedup.
And included gamepad profiles for xinput controllers (xbox360 type, like the new Logitech F310, F510, F710, to use in conjunction with a mouse for wiimote pointer, also ready profiles to use for different situations).
They are NOT enabled by default(since not everyone has such a gamepad) but it is quite easy to enable them. You will find a "Config" folder in the dolphin exe directory, just drag and drop that folder to the "User" folder and you are good to go! Ready gamepad xinput profiles for Gamecube and Wii!

Please provide some info on how the included gamepad profiles for xinput controllers (xbox360 type) work for you here Smile.

r6656x32
r6656x64
Wow thx Link_to_the_past it's incredible fast on my computer how to do that ? with C2D E7300 and ATI 5700 45 FPS constant! on wii sport resort without optimisation 20 FPS... (defaut setting)
(12-25-2010, 11:28 PM)fiocco Wrote: [ -> ]Wow thx Link_to_the_past it's incredible fast on my computer how to do that ? with C2D E7300 and ATI 5700 45 FPS constant! on wii sport resort without optimisation 20 FPS... (defaut setting)

It's all in the settings. Don't worry about it, just enjoy the emulator. Smile
New Builds are up. This version sets "Lock threads to cores" to on by default for a small speedup for every cpu that uses turbo boost when not running cpu intensive programs in the background (mobile i7, i7, new phenom II) and a bit more stability in some situations. It doesn't provide any speedup or slowdowns in other situations - cpu's, and it doesn't conflict with hyperthreading (was fixed by skidau).

r6666x32
r6666x64
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16