Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Patch to set "Enable EFB to CPU access" at the gameconfig ini files as an option.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Below is a patch that sets "Enable EFB to CPU access" at the gameconfig ini files as an option.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kygwpor3j41308r

Extract the zip file.
Put ISOProperties.h and ISOProperties.ccp at source/core/dolphinwx/src/
and VideoConfig.cpp at source/core/videocommon/src and compile.

I don't know anything about programming and it took me some hours to figure this out but somehow i managed to make it work! Couldn't really wait for others to implement it so... Big Grin

Enjoy Smile

Edit : Or you can download the patch file below http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/attachment.php?aid=4859
hehe, good work! It's good to have that option there cuz only very few games really need the option and some others do seem to have a slowdown because of it.
fwiw, I was working on adding an option for this already Tongue
You most likely forgot adding some stuff since adding an option to the game properties dialog really is a PITA, but meh... whatever Wink
mmmmh, Gyros PITA :>
Hey, let the man do his experience with the code; can't have it all for yourself Tongue
(12-19-2010, 01:23 AM)NeoBrain Wrote: [ -> ]fwiw, I was working on adding an option for this already Tongue
You most likely forgot adding some stuff since adding an option to the game properties dialog really is a PITA, but meh... whatever Wink

Well, try it and tell me Smile. Here it seems fine, feel free to correct it though, (and moreover to upload it to the main build so i can use it in the game ini database WinkBig Grin).

Quote:mmmmh, Gyros PITA
You just made me hungry Undecided.
If you want me to take a look at it, upload a patch file kthx Wink
(12-19-2010, 03:05 AM)NeoBrain Wrote: [ -> ]If you want me to take a look at it, upload a patch file kthx Wink
I don't really know how but i guess i will look into it...
Edit: Ok i just needed the Tortoise Svn i see. Here you are...
This patch looks good. I also experience slowdowns with my computer and this may come in handy.
(And by the way, I'm also Greek)
(08-10-2012, 07:23 AM)Diamondog Wrote: [ -> ]This patch looks good. I also experience slowdowns with my computer and this may come in handy.
(And by the way, I'm also Greek)

This thread was from 2010, why did you bump it!?
He did it just 4 fun I guess Tongue
Pages: 1 2