Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: strange stutter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well thats my problem, im been having these strange stutters in my games (naruto special, and fatal frame 4) ,but this problem is specially anoying in fatal frame 4 beacuse when an event occurs the video itself stops for a while as if it was loading but the sound keep going and this just doesnt feel right Undecided
Just use an older version, the FIFO changes caused this !
thanks but, can you tell me a number ? svn i mean
(12-16-2010, 12:39 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Just use an older version, the FIFO changes caused this !

which svn version that work
Everthing before r6554 should work fine !

im using 6239 and the problem is still there for fatal frame 4
Quote:Everthing before r6554 should work fine !

Not true. I've been using 6535 and noticed the stuttering in many games. Whatever caused it has been around for a few hundred revisions now. It's either the fifo or the jit cache that is causing it, more likely the jit cache. The devs are looking into it.
ok thanks naturalviolence , so all i can do is wait for now
Basically yeah.
(12-16-2010, 02:02 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Everthing before r6554 should work fine !

Not true. I've been using 6535 and noticed the stuttering in many games. Whatever caused it has been around for a few hundred revisions now. It's either the fifo or the jit cache that is causing it, more likely the jit cache. The devs are looking into it.

Who is the "devs" in this context? Tongue
Pages: 1 2