Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Do u think Sonic colors Will Perform like unleashed with dolphin ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i've seen all game play trailers , i guess Dodgy !

i really look forward to play it on Dolphin !
so do u people think it'll perform like sonic unleashed " on older revs of course Undecided " ? i mean it looks like it uses the same engine but with greater graphics Big Grin

just very excited to know other people's opinions !! i need the coders opinions too if the game will be heavy on resources !? just a guess from how it looks would be great !!! Exclamation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm8TyLWlHbw
no one knows until the game is release
Just a guess from how it looks !!! oh c'mon !!!!
Sonic Fans FTW !!! where are you guys !!!?
i admit it looks great but we all have to wait and tested out on dolphin, due to fact that not all games are not compatible with dolphin until better SVN and fixes comes out.
Thanks pal for cheering me up ! i just cant wait !!! Smile
after seeing that gameplay i just need to pre-order that hot stuff !!!
i've pre-order it too Tongue
game most likely wont even start. sorry.
(10-22-2010, 09:39 AM)pokekil Wrote: [ -> ]game most likely wont even start. sorry.

how do know?
this game haven't came out yet

As far i know this game rebuild from the ground up
there could a slight chance that this game could be played
in dolphin . as soon this game is release
im going rip a copy of this game when i purchase the game of course
and going to tested out .

November 16,2010 is release date of this game
and this will be the same day that i rip copy for dolphin
im a sonic fan xD, but i am sure it will run really slow and will need a lot of clock speed to achieve full speed just in small areas, just like super mario galaxy (although i read i can run at fullspeed almost everywhere but witha really good CPU)
No one knows until the release date.
Pages: 1 2 3 4