Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Good news to mario kart lovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
now on rev 3207 the game accepts optmize quantizers on, so the game now feels full speed all the time

they made a fix to the black square but guess what?

it brakes with the optimize quantizers on, then the game gets heavy again if u turn quantizers off.

so i can care less about this danm square and play game full speed

well , mario strikers charged now works like a charm full speed also.

this emu is getting near perfection for me

ps: multyplayer got a little faster, u can try and play 2 player mode, beyond that its umplayable.

edit: lol, my bad guess im wrong, i wont even mention what led me to this mistake, my apologies, it cant accept optimize yet.... but it was optimized and can run faster now than b4, btw the game activates its own frame skip like on ssbb
Yeah, that's pretty cool, Optimize Quantiziers setting is known to boost up games (like in Brawl, with OQ disabled it goes 30-40 FPS, but when enabled - full speed Smile)
Ah, so it's optimize quantizers that makes Brawl so fluid, cool it now works with Mario Kart. Black square isn't that big a problem, maybe the hack will get updated.
Hmm that's quite odd that means the optimized quantizers are interfering with the changed projection values.

I would look into it but i don't have any games that the hacks benefit.
hakunushi, what are your configuration? I tested this now, took all my settings from my old build, then just turned on optimize quantizisers, but everything in Mario kart Wii became obscure, not only textures, but the menus had only background etc. O_O got 60 FPS ingame though

EDIT: I'm getting this error even with the optimize quantizers off (r3207)
EDIT: The problem was that the SMG hack was on, I turned it of but it seem to turn itself back on often...
EDIT: I got it to work now but the in-race texture errors are there still! Is it really working for you, hakunushi?
Disable Mario Kart Wii hack
I've disabled all hacks, however some bug causes them to turn on evey time i start the game (Usually Super Mario galaxy hack, Sonic the Black Knight happened once) anyway the problem I'm concerned about now, is that I can't run the game with the optimaze quantizers of, the problem with car textures covering the whole screen is still there. but if it works for you guys I guess there must be something faulty with the compiled version i downloaded.
I've tested too and it didn't work, huge characters. It's lies!!!
Which version of Mario Cart Wii works NTSC or PAL?
Both, you just need a savefile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5