Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PLEASE HELP! Memory Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When i try to play mario kart wii the emulator starts just like the wii would but then the screen says "This data is corrupted and connot be used. delete the corrupted file and create a new one?" i then click ok and get a screen that says "Could not write to/read form wii system memory. for details, please read the wii operation manual." Where i can't find any info on my prob.
Please can someone help me

cmccmc

You need a save from your wii to play this game
(05-12-2009, 07:19 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]You need a save from your wii to play this game

And how exatcly would i go about doing that, i new to this whole dolphin wii emulator. and where do i put the file?

cmccmc

you make a save file for it on your wii then you save it to your sd card. then you inser it in the save folder in dolphin
(05-12-2009, 07:36 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]you make a save file for it on your wii then you save it to your sd card. then you inser it in the save folder in dolphin

Thank you so much, i would have been trying to do that for days
(05-12-2009, 09:42 AM)KiloFeenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2009, 07:36 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]you make a save file for it on your wii then you save it to your sd card. then you inser it in the save folder in dolphin

Thank you so much, i would have been trying to do that for days

yeah, sry but im still having the same problem, i have no idea what im doing wrong.

LuisR14

copy the savefile to "[dolphin folder]\User\Wii\title\00010000" Smile

cmccmc

(05-12-2009, 10:13 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]copy the savefile to "[dolphin folder]\User\Wii\title\00010000" Smile

Why do you have to be so specific?Tongue

LuisR14

that's the way i am Tongue
(05-12-2009, 10:29 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2009, 10:13 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]copy the savefile to "[dolphin folder]\User\Wii\title\00010000" Smile

Why do you have to be so specific?Tongue

computers are specific, and thx but it still isn't working. WTF!!!

LuisR14

(05-12-2009, 10:36 AM)KiloFeenix Wrote: [ -> ]computers are specific
alright i'm a computer Tongue

what error do you get, what is shown in the logwindow? Smile Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3