Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wiimote not work in windows 7 plasee help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wiimote not work in windows 7 please help
he I have dolphin v2
I am running windows 7 ultimate
I have 2 Bluetooth adapters one chip and one of brand "dynamode"
I always able to see the NITENDO-VNL Bluetooth when I search and always manage to connect
but every time I am interring dolphin wiimote setting it is show me 0 wiimote even after press 1+2 I cant get it to work I try everything
please helppp me if anyone hed that problem
tanks friends !
(10-13-2010, 02:51 AM)shlomi_cohen Wrote: [ -> ]wiimote not work in windows 7 please help
he I have dolphin v2
I am running windows 7 ultimate
I have 2 Bluetooth adapters one chip and one of brand "dynamode"
I always able to see the NITENDO-VNL Bluetooth when I search and always manage to connect
but every time I am interring dolphin wiimote setting it is show me 0 wiimote even after press 1+2 I cant get it to work I try everything
please helppp me if anyone hed that problem
tanks friends !

Use Bluesoleil (Version 6.4.249 is the best for dolphin x32 ad x64).
is not working on Bluesoleil Version 6.4.249 on windows 7 - 32 ultimate
i able to conect it but i stil see 0 wiimote on dolphin and when i try enter agme it A,B,1,2 and the cruser dont respond
plase help if someone had this problem
(10-13-2010, 09:19 AM)Dynam0 Wrote: [ -> ]Use Bluesoleil (Version 6.4.249 is the best for dolphin x32 ad x64).

Are you getting money for that "Bluesoleil" spam?

Dolphin works nice with windows stack. Also when running W7.
i dont andested what can be the problem...
mybe the bluetooth adapter? hi have DYNAMODE - bt-usb-p
someone can give me link or name for some BT adapter that 100% work in dolphin?
any ather segestion?
I am using this one with MS BT stack:

Hama Nano-Bluetooth-USB-Adapter Version 2.1 + EDR Class2

No problems with that one. Tested with 3 Wiimotes at same time.

Ähh. In Wiimote plugin (I am using the old one) did you Press "Pairup" or "Refresh" (for refresh extended pairup must be checked) before you pressed 1+2?
i try evryting in wiimote plugin
anybody have someting less expansive? like 5-10?
that work in win7..
thanks for all the replys
(10-13-2010, 04:52 PM)KarstenS Wrote: [ -> ]Are you getting money for that "Bluesoleil" spam?

It depends on your adapter, I had to use Bluesoleil with my cheapo adapter.

This was a while ago though, so the new versions of Dolphin and the wiimote addon might be better now.
(10-13-2010, 07:03 PM)jumb Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2010, 04:52 PM)KarstenS Wrote: [ -> ]Are you getting money for that "Bluesoleil" spam?

It depends on your adapter, I had to use Bluesoleil with my cheapo adapter.

This was a while ago though, so the new versions of Dolphin and the wiimote addon might be better now.

Thats right, bluesoleil is really necessary for cheaps bt adapters and cheap wiimotes.

Good luck.
yeah im starting to think this dynamo guy is correct. i just bought the nyko wand with the integrated motion plus. and pairing up is a nightmare at the moment. officiall wiimote has no problems
Pages: 1 2