Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote and MOve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Mangoon

Hello I am new here and my english isn not very well.
When i connect the wiimote with my computer and want to play any game which need to move the wiimote like wii sport resort or other game or super mario galaxy 2 then nothing happen i can't found the hand/mouse on the game. Can someone help me i don't know which settings i need for it.
Do you have the sensor bar too?

I remember having an issue with Super Mario Galaxy 2 when the pointer wouldnt collect the star pieces and that was fixed by Enabling EFB Copy in the graphics options.

Hope that helps.
(10-13-2010, 01:24 AM)tansup3rman Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the sensor bar too?

I remember having an issue with Super Mario Galaxy 2 when the pointer wouldnt collect the star pieces and that was fixed by Enabling EFB Copy in the graphics options.

Hope that helps.

Where does the sensor bar connect to? And what if I was using a wireless one (bluetooth, of course) from Nyko?
A sensor bar doesn't connect to anything other than power. It's just some IR LEDs for the wiimote camera to look at.
"Wireless" sensor bars are just battery powered.
(10-13-2010, 02:48 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]A sensor bar doesn't connect to anything other than power. It's just some IR LEDs for the wiimote camera to look at.
"Wireless" sensor bars are just battery powered.

And what about Bluetooth?
bluetooth is not related to the IR, you need both of them

Mangoon

how can i connect the wii sensor bar with my laptop ????????????

Can i also use an IrDa usb dongle ????
the sensor bar just needs power. It can be provided through usb, ac, battery, etc.
(10-13-2010, 03:15 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]bluetooth is not related to the IR, you need both of them

No. I was stating Bluetooth is another thing it connects to, since Billiard26 stated that it only connects to power - which isn't entirely true.
(10-13-2010, 09:56 AM)iPlay_954 Wrote: [ -> ]No. I was stating Bluetooth is another thing it connects to, since Billiard26 stated that it only connects to power - which isn't entirely true.

It is entirely true.

From google image search of "sensor bar schematics":
[Image: SensorBarDiagram.png]
Pages: 1 2 3