Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hires textures color problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When im loading highres textures for wind waker they show up incorrectly, the colors are off. Are there any rules or information about the hires feature someone can direct me to?

Edited for screenshots:
[Image: 2n9jc77.jpg]
If you look at the original texture I created you can see Dolphin is not loading it correctly,, color is off that is:
[Image: 2rnes13.png]

Please download the examples and tell me if you can get them to load correctly.
Screenshot please?
Cant get any screenshots, my print screen button is missing, lol.

Here are 3 example textures though, just extract the folder into the load>textures dir.

Edit:
Forgot the link, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TPDY4GOS
Print screen button is missing you say? Just pull off any other button on your keyboard and plug it in where the print screen button would be, just for a while.
Or use F9. Which is the default screenshot key for dolphin.
I went with F9 instead of taking out another key, lol.

Here is the screenshot:
[Image: 2n9jc77.jpg]
If you look at the original texture I created you can see Dolphin is not loading it correctly,, color is off that is:
[Image: 2rnes13.png]

Please download the examples in my original post and tell me if you can get them to load correctly.

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for showing us what you were talking about. What build are you using (important) and what settings (just for reference)?
Actually the texture is not even loading at all for me... strange. I was using the 2.0 64bit public release for those screenshots. I downloaded and tried it on R6234x64 and thats not showing up correctly as well.

Here is the screenshot using R6234x64:
[Image: 24yqziq.png]

Now the color is not the problem but the size. I doubled the resolution of the original texture from 72 to 144. This built is not downscaling it back to the original resolution like it should.

I plan to give this game a hi res retexture but these flaws are in my way. Is there a solution? Did anyone get those textures to load?
Anyone come up with a solution? Ideas?
This one has me stumped. I will contact some devs about it when I get back this afternoon and see if they can have a look, maybe put it up on googlecode.
Pages: 1 2 3