Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ZTP Speed-up hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ZTP runs just fine most of the time with 60 fps, except of course Hyrule Field. I see lots of posts talking about a speed hack that I just can't seem to fins anywhere. It's not on my graphics options either. Can anyone help me out?
It's in the game settings (right click the game and choose "properties")
(09-21-2010, 11:28 PM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the game settings (right click the game and choose "properties")

Nope, nothing there either. :/
You must have an old version of Dolphin if the ZTP hack is not in properties.
(09-21-2010, 11:50 PM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]You must have an old version of Dolphin if the ZTP hack is not in properties.

It's the 2.0 from the main site.
Yeah, that is considered the last stable release that was made, but it is old and work is still being done everyday.

Download one of the latest svn builds here. http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html
Downloaded everything, activated the speed hack. Only getting 5 fps as of the twilight realm in Lanaryu province.

Everything else runs at 60 fps (except for Hyrule Field)

Any thoughts?
what's your cpu and dolphin setting?
(09-22-2010, 11:44 AM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]what's your cpu and dolphin setting?

CPU: 2,84 GHz quad core processor
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX+
RAM: 4 Gb

Settings used for ZTP are all the standard settings found in the ZTP thread in this forum, except for the added speed hack.
and that would be using d3d9 and enable efb to texture right?
Pages: 1 2