Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 3178 OpenGL broken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is the OpenGL plugin broken now or something, because it's not appearing in the plugin config anymore? Oh and before you tell me to update my drivers, i reverted back to vista x64 drivers just in case it was my win7 drivers playing up (which turns out wasnt the problem, since they were working fine for 3132). Below are a few screenshots to show that lol.

Build 3132 plugin config
[Image: 3132.png]

Build 3178 plugin config
[Image: 3178.png]

Oh and i also tried building just the Plugin_VideoOGL and that failed to build, so i guess i already answered my own question lol, unless my VS config's changed or something Huh
(05-08-2009, 10:30 PM)LP-Ever Wrote: [ -> ]Think it´s fixed: http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=3179

Unfortunately not Sad, updated and tried building just the OpenGL plugin and still fails, build log below:

Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: VideoCommon, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>Compiling...
1>HiresTextures.cpp
1>.\Src\HiresTextures.cpp(22) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'SOIL.h': No such file or directory
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\Matt\Emulator\Gamecube\Emulator\Build\Source\Core\VideoCommon\x64\Release\BuildLog.htm"
1>VideoCommon - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
2>------ Build started: Project: Plugin_VideoOGL, Configuration: Release x64 ------
2>Linking...
2>Win32.obj : MSIL .netmodule or module compiled with /GL found; restarting link with /LTCG; add /LTCG to the link command line to improve linker performance
2>   Creating library x64\Release\Plugin_VideoOGL.lib and object x64\Release\Plugin_VideoOGL.exp
2>VertexManager.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static void __cdecl PixelShaderManager::SetCustomTexScale(int,float,float)" (?SetCustomTexScale@PixelShaderManager@@SAXHMM@Z)
2>TextureMngr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl HiresTextures::Init(char const *)" (?Init@HiresTextures@@YAXPEBD@Z)
2>TextureMngr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl HiresTextures::Shutdown(void)" (?Shutdown@HiresTextures@@YAXXZ)
2>TextureMngr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "enum PC_TexFormat __cdecl HiresTextures::GetHiresTex(char const *,int *,int *,unsigned char *)" (?GetHiresTex@HiresTextures@@YA?AW4PC_TexFormat@@PEBDPEAH1PEAE@Z)
2>..\..\..\Binary\x64\Plugins\Plugin_VideoOGL.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
2>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\Matt\Emulator\Gamecube\Emulator\Build\Source\Plugins\Plugin_VideoOGL\x64\Release\BuildLog.htm"
2>Plugin_VideoOGL - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 2 failed, 5 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

*EDIT* i guess i'll just have to nick the plugin from the old build Tongue

LuisR14

just rebuild the whole solution Tongue Undecided (i've had to do that before when i wanted to compile only dolphin Undecided)
(05-08-2009, 11:18 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]just rebuild the whole solution Tongue Undecided (i've had to do that before when i wanted to compile only dolphin Undecided)

Already tried that Sad i even deleted all my project files and redownloaded them

LuisR14

maybe you need the new Cg files Tongue (if i remember the devs upgraded to version 2.2 Tongue)
(05-08-2009, 11:23 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe you need the new Cg files Tongue (if i remember the devs upgraded to version 2.2 Tongue)

Cg files?

LuisR14

yes from the Cg toolkit Smile
(05-08-2009, 11:29 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]yes from the Cg toolkit Smile

Maybe so but i've never had it installed before and it's worked fine up until now

LuisR14

you could just copy those files from the same folder where the compiled dolphin gets copied to Smile (cg.dll and cgGL.dll)
i just checked now and they're required for it to appear Smile
Pages: 1 2