Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is it Possible to run 2 different versions of the emulator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it Possible to run 2 different versions of the emulator? I had to ask because I installed SVN6115 and the 2.0 no longer seem to work. Any help?
Yes, just extract them to different directories. :/
(08-27-2010, 05:32 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, just extract them to different directories. :/

I have and the 2.0 is not working so is something to do with the memory or as far as user config?
What are your PC specifications?
If itÅ› a dual core, forget it m8 Wink,

Quad cores clocked at 2.8 GHz or higher might have a chance.
(08-27-2010, 08:01 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]What are your PC specifications?

So tell me. What advantage would a quad core at 2.8ghz have over a dual core at 3.85 ghz?
Rotorooter, why don't you explain exactly how Dolphin 2.0 "doesn't work".
I think he's trying to run both at the same time.
(08-27-2010, 08:41 AM)moosehunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2010, 08:01 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]What are your PC specifications?

So tell me. What advantage would a quad core at 2.8ghz have over a dual core at 3.85 ghz?

Becaue a quad core has 4 cores to give while a dual core only have 2. So when you have enabled the dual core option in Dolphin, the dual core will run at 100% while a quad core will run at 50%, I hope you know where I want to go.
(08-27-2010, 08:50 AM)zurginator Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's trying to run both at the same time.

He must be mad!
that or have a hexacore running at 2.0GHz
(08-27-2010, 09:28 AM)ajaxxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2010, 08:50 AM)zurginator Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's trying to run both at the same time.

He must be mad!
that or have a hexacore running at 3.0GHz

Not at the same time It seem like I might have to reconfigure it all over again. it just that some games have better performance under this version. so I was wandering if anybody else had issues. Could it be that I have it on 2 different drives?
Pages: 1 2