Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Possible Break Through for Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

gcp111

(06-18-2009, 11:40 AM)XSFOX Wrote: [ -> ]Er, Recording with as Frame dumping will not show the speed it was played at.

As it's just dumping Frames and combining them into a AVI file.

Turn "Overlay FPS" on. It should dump that with it.
What format should i choose??

gcp111

(06-18-2009, 11:58 AM)Klotzek Wrote: [ -> ]What format should i choose??

lol, avidump doesn't even work for me. Just record it with fraps or something.

And ffs, someone tell me how to reproduce this...
(06-18-2009, 11:06 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested it and your right. Theory found out to be False

But wasn't he talking about the FPS counter, not neccessarily the game speed? I''ll have to try this one as well. The theory seems plausible but surely the dev team wouldn't let that happen.
It seems you guys were right. That giant speedup was caused by something else and not the hack. Would be to good to be true. Anyway i have more problems with sound than speed.
Can you identify what caused it?
I had enable other audio (throttle) turned off and that caused mario sunshine and zelda tp to run like on speedhacks lol.

gcp111

(06-18-2009, 01:03 PM)Klotzek Wrote: [ -> ]I had enable other audio (throttle) turned off and that caused mario sunshine and zelda tp to run like on speedhacks lol.

Who really turns that on anyway... just use the frame limiter in recent builds...
Oh well that was a thoroughly dissatisfying denounement Tongue
The frame limiter jumps the emu from 5fps to 50. It's really annoying and makes the game unplayable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4