Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin v2.0 is a prototype!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i just heard that Dolphin v2.0 is a prototype. i have it and all but two games work! please tell me what version can work that all my games work! my computer is a Windows 7 Win64 version. the games that work are New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Super Smash Bros. Melee. and please contact me when Dolphin is no longer a prototype!
Just get a newer revision.
Its either that or your config is bad.
Emulation will never be perfect, especially when the devs are doing this in their free time and its emulating a modern system.
(08-05-2010, 06:12 AM)scoobydude51 Wrote: [ -> ]and please contact me when Dolphin is no longer a prototype!

This is an emulation project. It's not a substitute for the real console.

It will always be a prototype, and there will always be something to improve upon. Even N64 emulation is not 100% perfect and some games still fail to work; That's a system over 10 years old.
i kno for a fact tht the some of the kirby games have slowdown problems in the snes emulator tht i have too...thts a really old system lol
(08-05-2010, 06:42 AM)my_rig_is_dust Wrote: [ -> ]Just get a newer revision.
Emulation will never be perfect, especially when the devs are doing this in their free time and its emulating a modern system.

what is the newest version of Dolphin then? i really want to know! and maybe someone will know when the next version is released.
(08-11-2010, 03:48 AM)scoobydude51 Wrote: [ -> ]

what is the newest version of Dolphin then? i really want to know! and maybe someone will know when the next version is released.
google> dolphin r6080> search>>>>> be happy
dolphin-emu.org
newest builds all the time, unless the build fails to compile.
(08-11-2010, 06:04 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]dolphin-emu.org
newest builds all the time, unless the build fails to compile.

What he said.
(08-11-2010, 05:52 AM)thiagoribeiro82 Wrote: [ -> ]

i've got Dolphin r6090 and New Super Mario Bros. is slow. what should i do? do i have to do something with the config button?
(08-12-2010, 05:55 AM)scoobydude51 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2010, 05:52 AM)thiagoribeiro82 Wrote: [ -> ]

i've got Dolphin r6090 and New Super Mario Bros. is slow. what should i do? do i have to do something with the config button?

ok take that back. NSMB is fast but there is a problem, the intro's audio doesn't match with the video i have the YouTube Link right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh3sJ_w9za4

thye rest of the game is fine, but i really need to find out what is going on.
Im not sure how to fix that ( it seems ok to me) but try enabling dsp on thread.?
Pages: 1 2 3