Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Lastest rev 's Plugin_Wiimote.dll seems broaken under WinXP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

shinyoyo

This plugin can't see at plugin list under xp,but win7 vista can see it.I found this plugin try to call a file named "bthprops.cpl",But XP have not it.I guess this file is used for bluethooth.Can anyone fix it?
Do you have at least SP2? You might wanna try this aswell.

Drizzt

I have the same problem, Windows XP SP3, "bthprops.cpl" in system32 and working but "Plugin_Wiimote.dll" fails to load.
The error happends when trying to call
"library = LoadLibrary(filename);"
at
"int DynamicLibrary::Load(const char* filename)" (Core/Common/Src/DinamicLibrary.cpp)

DllGetLastError() says (Win XP Spanish version) "No se pudo encontrar el proceso especificado". In English it should say "Can't find process" or something similar.

This alias, "LoadLibrary" ("LoadLibraryA" actually) is defined in de WinBase.h of Microsoft SDK (I'm compiling with VS2008 an its Win SDK 6.0A). Maybe the Wiimote.dll uses some specific options of WinSDK7.

If I try the builds posted in this forum I get teh same error, Wiimote's plugin don't load.

Any solution?
oki then its probably due the log.h soren included, i fixed the compiling, but it only works under vista/win7 like it seems, we might have to reconsider including it.. idk yet
same problem too, need fix
Try a build by someone else than mamario, he has/had unclean builds which caused a lot of problems with wiimotes, just check his thread.
I couldn't get my wiimotes to work with his builds as well, but it works fine with my own clean compiled builds. clean doesnt mean they cant be modified, it just means its a clean complete rebuild instead of just a (quick)build. Usually a regular quickbuild is fine but sometimes it's causing trouble which does not have necessary anything to do with the committed sourcecode changes.
If u still should have problems, name ur bluetooth stack, os, selected wiimoteplugin and where u got the build from, and what the last working version for you was.
If nothig else helped try playing around with the timeout setting @plugin (once with 10ms and once with 50ms), and restart dolphin each time inbetween changing the timeout.
I just tried Lectrodes latest build, same problem there.

5983x32_sse3

windows 7 32-bit
Same with the last build from Xtrem2damax (5981).
(07-28-2010, 12:56 AM)fetto Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried Lectrodes latest build, same problem there.

5983x32_sse3

windows 7 32-bit

Go on option > configure > plugin > And choose "new wiimote plugin, incomplete".
Then, you should be able to use your real wiimote with the game, but for some random reason, the games are running very slow with that plugin when it finds a wiimote Sad
how to config mouse for IR in new wiiomte?? pointer always back to center...
Pages: 1 2 3