Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii - NTSC] Bleach: Versus Crusade [Jap]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, no one has added this into the list of games yet O_O So i'll add it (again, as a matter of fact ;D)!

[color=#FF0000]Bleach: Versus Crusade[/color]

[color=#FF0000]About:[/color]

Bleach: Versus Crusade for the Wii was released in Japan on December 18, 2008. Scans depict a roster of characters in line with the manga storyline, featuring Neliel, Nnoitra, Ichigo with his hollow mask and Grimmjow's released form to name but a few. The gameplay appears to have been changed substantially, showing a split-screen during multi-player fights. It is a one-on-one fighter, but players pick a partner character for various team-up attacks and other maneuvers as well as being able to switch between them. It supports online play via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and can be played with the Classic Controller or GameCube controller in place of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Unlike other installments, it was developed by Treasure Co. Ltd. Visitors to the official website were allowed to vote for which two characters they wanted on the cover of the game; the winning pair was Ichigo and Rukia. The amount of time for the bankais and specials have all been extended. The game has 25 playable characters, less than the game before it.

Thanks to Wikipedia!

[color=#FF0000]Current Emulation Status: [/color]
  • Black Screen on load up
  • (FIX) Requires Error #002 Fix (Found Here)

[color=#FF0000]Current Settings: [/color]
(Based on Revision 2745)
Dual Core Enabled
Idle Skipping Enabled
OpenGL, DSP-HLE Sound (All enabled)
(check below for my computer stats)

I usually get Max FPS, but that could vary!

[color=#FF0000]Problems: [/color]
Game Does Not Save, but Save States work most of the time.

[color=#FF0000]Current Status: [/color]
Game Complete, all Characters unlocked (including Shūsuke Amagai (Filler Captain)), All story Missions done!
Não tem como eu roda esse jogo sem erro? eu vi ele pra baixa que ja jogava junto com emulador... mais emulador e meio antigo ai fica um pouco lento aqui em casa mais fica sem erro! só não consigo fazer bankai
I tried the game and the status is "BROKEN", but I can play it. How come? What's broken?

I noticed that there seems to be a graphical bug with smoke or something. It shows dark squares instead. How to fix this?

[Image: bleach.png]

As you can see I'm using the latest revision of dolphin. Tried everything. I unchecked all the graphical hacks but still the black squares are present. I'm using Direct3D9. OpenGL messes up everything.

Even 30FPS, the game runs very smooth as if it's meant to run in 30fps.

renan-s-n

use older versions, the 3.0 works 100%
I used SVN 7594 and it works. Smile
saves ! ? to unlock all caraters please ?
(08-02-2011, 04:10 AM)dzonyzli Wrote: [ -> ]saves ! ? to unlock all caraters please ?

There are sites for this...
(08-02-2011, 06:23 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2011, 04:10 AM)dzonyzli Wrote: [ -> ]saves ! ? to unlock all caraters please ?

if j can find on other place j would not ask hire ? Angry
(08-02-2011, 09:22 PM)dzonyzli Wrote: [ -> ]

Me no yes do what hell no! Big Grin
(08-03-2011, 12:13 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2011, 09:22 PM)dzonyzli Wrote: [ -> ]

Me no yes do what hell no! Big Grin

how to use Save States when I unlock all caraters ?