Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Wii Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wiki :

[Image: 8481201_efhmde100712200643.png]

Wii Party is a party video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Wii video game console(Exclusive E3 2010 Footage).The game was released in Japan on July 8, 2010

StatusTonguelayable
You should have Real Wiimote to play this game

Revision: Dolphin r6284M 64bit

Game is playable , the freezing at the end of the game was fixed ,only the Mii Character's picture is the problem.Sometime the mini-games cause FiFo Error but you can ignore it (football game)

Setting:
General : Framelimit off

DSP HLE : Audio Throttle on

Display tab:
Render to Main Windows

Direct 3D9 :
Anti-alias : 4x
Untick EFB to CPU access
Exhancement tabs : Enable 16x AF, Enable EFB Scaled Copy
Advance Tab : Disable fog , Untick Native Mipmap , EFB copy to Texture ,Safe Texture Caches : Normal

Video GamePlay
admin89, in wii sports resort, my FPS drops to zero. When you choose to play wii sports resort, your mii starts out in an airplane, the jump that I am talking about is the jump that the mii takes to land on the wii sports resort island.
Use real wiimote + motion plus? Emulate motion plus not work
In sports resort, emulate wiimote works perfectly for me. Also, the FPS always remains 60. I am using Direct 3D 9 and Dolphin r5870.
This thread is about Wii Play, not Sports or Sports Resort.

Anyway, DX9 works fine for me on this. Actually, the game is almost perfectly emulated...the only issues I've seen:
- In that game where you mostly have to find the same Mii twice (dunno the name of the shitty game anymore Tongue ), in level 18 or something like that, the screen is black, though it should only be a bit dark, like a street at night...you cannot get any further here. Haven't found any solution yet...but maybe a projection hack might help here, dunno.
- Mii facial attributes disappear sometimes...especially when blinking (the eyes)...however, I think this is fixed when using EFB to RAM.
- very minor graphical glitch in the billiard game...as soon as the white ball has fallen into a pocket, it looks kinda weird and doesn't show the Mii's face anymore.
- Minor graphical issue with the offset bloom in the laser hockey game...this issue can be seen in several games (e.g. Z:TP, Mario Kart Wii, etc.)
Wii Party not Wii Play.It's same as mario party but it better
Wooops, sorry. My bad. I don't even know this game; is it only available in Japan?
It came from E3 2010 last month.Although this one is Jap but the entire game use English and voice Jap
admin89, when I go to wii settings in wii options on the wii menu dolphin crashes. Do you have any advice on this subject?
Hi all,

Just a note, I found that the mii characters were blocky and heads became a bit square. To overcome this I used EFB scaled hack, and put EFB to render to RAM (I think the texture was responsible) using DX9, it worked perfect after that!
Great game, do concur with above statement - its more fun for grown ups than MarioParty (though that is also good).

Cheers Chris
Pages: 1 2 3 4