Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii - NTSC] No More Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[color=#FF0000]About[/color]:

No More Heroes (ノーモア★ヒーローズ ,Nō Moa Hīrōzu?) is an action video game for the Wii video game system. It was directed by Goichi Suda (known in Japan by the nickname Suda51), developed by Grasshopper Manufacture and published by Marvelous Interactive Inc., Spike, Ubisoft and Rising Star Games. The game was previously titled Heroes.

The game is not a sequel to Suda51's earlier game, killer7, but an entirely original game running on a new engine. Though the two games have stylistic similarities, Suda51 has said that while killer7 focused on political issues, No More Heroes focuses on social ones.

In a March 15, 2008 interview with Computer and Video Games, Suda51 revealed he would be interested in producing "No More Heroes 2" for the Wii. It was then confirmed on October 8, 2008 at the TGS, the sequel named No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle is being developed by Grasshopper Manufacture and published by Marvelous Interactive Inc. in Japan. It is being developed for the Wii and will be released in 2010.

[color=#FF0000]Current Emulation Status[/color]:
  • Game locks up after selecting difficulty

[color=#FF0000]Current Optimal Settings (R 3109)[/color]:
Based on an 940 Black Edition 3.7GHz CPU, HD 4890 GPU on Windows 7 64-bit. Results may vary.

[Image: 37912725.gif]

[Image: 80453051.gif]

[Image: 33175150.gif]

[Image: 65794605.gif]

[Image: 28090554.gif]

[color=#FF0000]Additional Screen Shots or Videos[/color]:

[Image: 89390228.th.jpg] [Image: 87761553.th.jpg]
Why dont you take a look at NGemu, there i made a thread of No More Heroes, with a save you can skip the lock up when you leave the motel and a user ( sry i forgot his name ) made a Speed Hack and it runs quite well, but got desync in the CG's and after you kill the first boss and enter to the second it hangs up .
Well, anything new for this game?
Game seems to be fully playable now if you use a save to skip the intro, it's just a tad slow.
The hang at the start is gone. I guess the HLE loop fix stuff did it Smile
the game seems to have a new freezing point. right after him getting on his motor bike and driving away, there's this old film countdown, and with "2" it freezes. At least for me it does. Can anyone confirm?
sorry for raising this thread, but all I have is just black screen. using same settings. tried last 2 revisions
no speedhack for this one? i cant get more that 20fps
me too,when in the town the fps down to 15 to 20

skyflakes

is there any speed hack for this? my game always got stuck during FMVs. i am using RVN 5240. i followed the settings posted in this thread and still no help.

My PC Specs are:
CPU: Core2Duo E7500
VC: 9500GT
Mobo: ASUS P5Q SE2
RAM: Kingston 2 GB

any help from here?
Pages: 1 2 3 4