Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii - NTSC] No More Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In revision 6269 the game runs inside buildings at 36 fps with many slowdowns. IS this game cpu demanding or what ?!?

LIQUIDSNAKEFOX

Can someone post a pad configuration for this game? i've been trying out my self, but i dont get to do the "swing the wiimote" for final blows. i have a PS3 pad
Hey I'm pretty new to the dolphin emulator and i would wish to know the if my rig is enough to run ''No more heroes'' and ''No more heroes 2'' with +20 fps .. And if the Wii stick is needed (I broke my Wii stick a while ago.) to play dolphin games (I mean the ''No more heroes'' series myself.)
My PC specs are

Processor: AMD Athalon II 4x 6400
Ram: 3GB DDR2
Graphics card: Ati HD 5570 (It's a casual gaming card.. Though it isn't THAT great.)

So Will I have problems running No more heroes?.. And is the thing about being able to use mouse as an alternative for the stick true or was it just some Bullsh*t?

rooz

Sorry for reanimating a thread, but I'm also looking for some hints how to run this game faster.
Is there any speedhack (just like for no more heroes 2?)
Or any specialized build?

rooz

And one more thing.
Did anyone managed to configure and use swing moves to do specials?

In part two it's easy because we can use classic controller but here it needs Wii Remote swings and they seem to be not detected by the game Sad

aaroz88

Same here.. How come the swing function can't be emulated properly? MadWorld don't have this kind of problem..

Vinsanity

Hello,

I am using build 7308 but everything when the main character rides the motorcycle in the opening scene, it freezes? Any way around this?
(03-09-2011, 03:39 AM)Vinsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I am using build 7308 but everything when the main character rides the motorcycle in the opening scene, it freezes? Any way around this?

try older ver works
Hello there I finnaly managed to give No More Heroes second run, this time with dolphin emulator. I'm using Ntsc version of game and my wiimote. Everything seems normal with this emulation except it runs too slow, call me a noob but I couldn't find any speedhacks for it. So please if enyone can help me I'll be very thankfull. I really wonna replay this great game once so please help me if it's possible to make it playable
Why is this thread dead? Such a great game. I'm running game great but it stops working time after time in town. Someone please tell me how to fix this problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4