Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Wild Glide Controller Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Terminator2

In Super Mario Galaxy 2 i can not finish the Level Wild Glide Level.I have a xbox 360 controller and i try to pass the level with the keyboard controlls.But i cant finish the Tutorial with the litlle bird.
I hope someone help me.

chris3d

i have some problem... estou com o mesmo problema... e no mario galaxy 1 não consigo pegar as 120 estrelas por causa desse mesmo problema.... por favor nos ajude..................
anyone know?
Download a recent revision: http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html
Show your wiimote config if you still can't get it working.

theharry147

hey use the 2.0 version. and in the wiimote configiration. where it says roll left and roll rigth. put your button and thats all.greetings
(12-07-2010, 05:10 AM)theharry147 Wrote: [ -> ][attachment=15996][attachment=15997]hey use the 2.0 version. and in the wiimote configiration. where it says roll left and roll rigth. put your button and thats all.greetings

Did anyone find a solution to this problem? I am using dolphin emulator 5.0 the newest version and still have this trouble when it comes to the nose dive. The keys work as I get the green tick of approval but i can't make the green tick stay there long enough for the game to approve. I have attached pics of my control collaboration. Please help.  Huh
This thread is almost 7 years old. It's against the rules to necropost. You need to create a new post
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

Please make a new thread!

*waves her magic moderator wand*

Closed.