Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WiiWare] - Full List Games Tested and Compatibility [Status Working almost Perfect]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright guys, first off all, i don´t have time to create New Tread for each of this games from WiiWare. So i chose to post one single thread, i hope don´t offend anyone Tongue , and i know that some of them already have a tread but nobody is update them, so here is my "work"

My pc is :
Intel Core 2 Quad with 2,83 Mhz overclocked to 3.2 Mhz
4 GB DDR2
GeForce 9600GT with 1GB DDR3

The Revision i used is Dolphin r5652 and default config is this one:
(EDITED) the new games i´m posting after this date (13/10/10),i will be using the revision 6269.

[Image: semttulofi.th.jpg]

Now this is the list of games and the respective tweaks to make them the most near to 100% Playable or perfect

530 Eco Shooter (it has speed problems you have to "play" with the frame limiter and the audio plugin in order to play it without slowdowns)
Adventure Island the Beginning
Alien Crush Retuns (after save,doesn´t boot in a second time playing)
And yet it moves (The save is corrupted,but if plays if chose to continue without saving)
Arkanoid Plus
Bang!
Bit Trip Beat
Block Breaker Deluxe
Boing Z
Bomberman Blast (minor Slowdowns in some levels)
Bubble Bobble Plus!
Castlevania Rebirth
Cave Story
Color Z
Contra Rebirth
Crystal Defenders R1
Crystal Defenders R2
Cue Sports Snooker vs Billiards
Defend your cattle
Dr.X Mario (minor graphic bugs in the mii´s)
Excitebike (minor Slowdowns)
Family Mini Golf (PERFECT at dx11,the game has same texture problems under dx11 once and a wile)
Final Fantasy: My life as a Dark Lord (minor Slowdows when there are many things happening in screen)
Final Fantasy: My life as King
Frogger Returns (minor Slowdowns)
Gradius ReBirth (don´t forget that this game will need full speed so Frame limit off;DSP-enable hle only)
Helix (do not enable progressive scan)
Icarian (choose enable copy to ram to fix floor textures after in game choose to texture for a more faster fps)
Lit
Lonpos
Mr.Driller
Pokemon Rumble (no more save problem working almost perfect)
Potpurii
Rage of the Gladiator
Silver Star Reversi
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I
Star Soldier R
Swords and Soldiers (loses Sound in game sometimes)
Tetris Party (minor graphic bugs in the mii´s)
The incredible maze
Toki Tori (Frame limit off;DSP-enable hle only)
Uno (plays perfect but you have to turn the sound off if you want to live another day lol)
Warioware D.I.Y. Showcase
You, Me, and the Cubes
Zombie Panic (Frame limit off;DSP-enable hle only)

(EDITED) (27/09/11)

i hadn´t edited since one year ago, sorry but í don´t have any time for this in the last months

I will be adding more games,after i tested them, of course.

Sorry for the "low Work" on this tread. I hope i help some of you guys Smile

Sorry for my english...i´m portuguese Shy

edit again by alphabetical order Big Grin
Please check the Dolphin-Emulator Wiki for some prior WiiWare testing efforts.
(06-15-2010, 03:10 AM)Kolano Wrote: [ -> ]Please check the Dolphin-Emulator Wiki for some prior WiiWare testing efforts.

I did look and if you the look too, i wold notice that in the wiki pages, is seems an unfinished work. And i´ve test every single games and they are playble or almost perfect, and running in the dolphin r5652.
And i did refer that i´m aware that some of them have already been tested, but this emulator makes this games possible to play in just one dolphin builldin instead of you have to search for older builds.

But if i´m not posting this well, sorry but i don´t have time to post one tread for every single game of this list.

I hope you enjoy my work

games list updated Tongue
new game test updates Big Grin
Thanks dude.
(06-19-2010, 11:16 AM)coffeeholic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks dude.

Just trying to help the dolphin community Big Grin

Pokemon Rumble is great i´m LOVING the game Heart

Tongue

karatz

good work..

keep on testing and update your list..

your list is very helpful..
(06-19-2010, 08:51 PM)karatz Wrote: [ -> ]good work..

keep on testing and update your list..

your list is very helpful..

thanks for the support dudes Smile
new update my friends. More three game tested and perfect playable
(06-15-2010, 02:37 AM)Warrio_r Wrote: [ -> ]Final Fantasy: My life as King
I found this suffered from slow downs when there was a lot going on. It got worse as your city became more developed. It got quite frustrating.

During the slow downs my CPU was running at 100%, so it might have been more of a problem with my computer Smile
(06-19-2010, 09:37 PM)jumb Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2010, 02:37 AM)Warrio_r Wrote: [ -> ]Final Fantasy: My life as King
I found this suffered from slow downs when there was a lot going on. It got worse as your city became more developed. It got quite frustrating.

During the slow downs my CPU was running at 100%, so it might have been more of a problem with my computer Smile

maybe but i did said that the game has slowdows. in mine 3.2MHZ CPU the game drops to 30fps when was a lot going on too. But in menus the game is a 60 FPS. so either the emulation is not 100% accurate or more CPU power is need, mate
Pages: 1 2