Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WiiWare] - Full List Games Tested and Compatibility [Status Working almost Perfect]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

stealthpentai

cant get castlevania to work, used recommended svn and latest and get the same error after I "press start to continue"
(06-20-2010, 01:49 AM)stealthpentai Wrote: [ -> ]cant get castlevania to work, used recommended svn and latest and get the same error after I "press start to continue"

is it the pal version of castlevania ? didn´t you forget nothing ? try to restart your machine too. But is is a bit strange i tried the game 3 times and no errors to me. disable panic handlers and select use sd card...maybe is some of this options that is getting the error on you . Is someone else having the same problem ?
Last update guys. I dont have anymore wiiware games. But if i buy some more, i will put it here. I hope this list help everyone.
Thanks
"Defend your cattle" is a funny game and it run fullspeed on my pentium D 3.06Ghz
Tips : Arrange your list A->Z much better looking
(08-11-2010, 11:05 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]"Defend your cattle" is a funny game and it run fullspeed on my pentium D 3.06Ghz
Tips : Arrange your list A->Z much better looking

done mate and thanks for your support i´going to add that game too
I UPDATED it again. I hope, help some of you guys out there. Smile
From the other thread I made:

Quote:Muscle March works flawlessly in r6316, 100% speed - the works. However, when I try to play Endless Rush mode, just after the controller tutorial, Dolphin locks up. I tried it in a 2xxx and a 5xxx revision also but the former didn't work and the later had the same issue.

Anyone know of a revision that plays this 'menschy' game perfectly, all modes? Or perhaps there's a definite fix for this problem...?

(Thanks)
Pages: 1 2