Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: IR pointer on a Joystick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just bought a new GiGatech Sa-100X Gamepad, and i wonder if i can set the ir pionter to the analog stick for SMG2 player 2, the same as wiimote 1 on old plugin.
If it is possible, can anyone tell me how?
Sorry for double post, it's ery important please help
No, use the new wiimote plugin. :p
That i want to know, how to set the IR Pointer on the Analog stick for player 2
Umm... there's a box called IR in the new wiimote plugin :p.

[attachment=3565]
Video
Just Look, p2 won't stay in place
Yeah that's strange oO...
never saw that before...
I plan on adding an option for relative cursor movement with analog stick control.
Right now all you can control is absolute cursor position. (where the cursor returns to center with the analog stick)

dumbrella987

(06-13-2010, 09:41 PM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]Umm... there's a box called IR in the new wiimote plugin :p.

Hello! Could you please tell me where to get this particular plugin? It doesn't seem to be part of the latest dolphin build available for download...I can't seem to find it anywhere..Thanks kindly!

gabrieljamh

(06-13-2010, 11:55 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]I plan on adding an option for relative cursor movement with analog stick control.
Right now all you can control is absolute cursor position. (where the cursor returns to center with the analog stick)

Sorry for the question after years of this post has been left, but, when are you planning to do it? Huh
Pages: 1 2