Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No Sound Plugin Linux. [Fixed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

diegomichel

Work Around:

Edit the file SConstruct, find the line

Quote:env['HAVE_PULSEAUDIO'] = conf.CheckPKG('libpulse')

and comment it:

Quote:#env['HAVE_PULSEAUDIO'] = conf.CheckPKG('libpulse')

Save the file and compile again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im using the last version from google code.

Everything compiles right.

when i run dolphin with the param -d this take my attention seems to be that my sdl installation does not include the function pa_simple_free wich is related to pulseaudio, but i make shure reinstall libsdl with pulseaudio support, still got the same error:

Quote:DL: Error loading DLL plugins/libPlugin_DSP_HLE.so: plugins/libPlugin_DSP_HLE.so: undefined symbol: pa_simple_free04:51:660 Source/Core/Common/Src/DynamicLibrary.cpp:91 E[COMMON]: DL: Error loading DLL plugins/libPlugin_DSP_HLE.so: (null)
04:51:660 Source/Core/Core/Src/PluginManager.cpp:246 W[CONSOLE]: PluginInfo: libPlugin_DSP_HLE.so is not a valid Dolphin plugin. Ignoring.
DL: Error loading DLL plugins/libPlugin_DSP_LLE.so: plugins/libPlugin_DSP_LLE.so: undefined symbol: pa_simple_free04:51:665 Source/Core/Common/Src/DynamicLibrary.cpp:91 E[COMMON]: DL: Error loading DLL plugins/libPlugin_DSP_LLE.so: (null)

Distribution: Gentoo

LibSDL installation information:
Quote:[I] media-libs/libsdl
Available versions: 1.2.13-r1 ~1.2.14 ~1.2.14-r1 ~1.2.14-r2 {X aalib alsa +audio custom-cflags dga directfb esd fbcon ggi +joystick libcaca nas opengl oss ps3 pulseaudio static-libs svga tslib +video xinerama xv}
Installed versions: 1.2.13-r1(21:01:31 06/11/10)(X alsa audio joystick opengl pulseaudio video xv -aalib -custom-cflags -dga -directfb -esd -fbcon -ggi -libcaca -nas -oss -svga -tslib -xinerama)
Homepage: http://www.libsdl.org/
Description: Simple Direct Media Layer

Well hope someone have an idea of what is happening.

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english.