Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DirectX 10/11 Pre-Release 1 Plugin Game Screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did record two movies of the DX10/11 Plugin here are some screenshot if you can't get enough of the new GFX plugin.
Again thanks to NeoBrain to let me test this plugin.
Also it is still Pre-Release so not everything is perfect yet.

[color=#FF0000]Xenoblade[/color]

[Image: xenobladedx105j.th.png][Image: xenobladedx104.th.png][Image: xenobladedx103.th.png][Image: xenobladedx102.th.png][Image: xenobladedx101.th.png]
[Image: xenobladedx107.th.png][Image: xenobladedx1010.th.png][Image: xenobladedx109.th.png][Image: xenobladedx108.th.png][Image: xenobladedx106.th.png]

[color=#FF0000]Def Jam VENDETTA[/color]

[Image: djvdx1005.th.png][Image: djvdx1004.th.png][Image: djvdx1003.th.png][Image: djvdx1002.th.png][Image: djvdx1001.th.png]
[Image: djvdx1010.th.png][Image: djvdx1009.th.png][Image: djvdx1008.th.png][Image: djvdx1007.th.png][Image: djvdx1006.th.png]

[color=#FF0000]Beyblade Super Tournament Battle[/color]

[Image: bbdx1010.th.png][Image: bbdx1009.th.png][Image: bbdx1008.th.png][Image: bbdx1007.th.png][Image: bbdx1006.th.png]
[Image: bbdx1015.th.png][Image: bbdx1014.th.png][Image: bbdx1013.th.png][Image: bbdx1012.th.png][Image: bbdx1011.th.png]
[Image: xenobladedx108.png]
Can't wait until you/neobrain release the plugin for testing. Looks great.
(06-12-2010, 04:25 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ][Image: xenobladedx108.png]
Can't wait until you/neobrain release the plugin for testing. Looks great.

eh tnx but its not my plugin im only testing it dude all tnx to neobrain
Really cool dude
Looks awesome not cool :p!
huh? is this for real? I didn't even know there was a new gfx plugin in the making :o
And only NeoBrain made it? I thought Rodolfo was the graphics mastermind here O_o
Yes, this is real. Been working on it for a bit more than a month now.
It was created as a port of the DX9 plugin, although it doesn't share that much code with it anymore meanwhile.
I've coded all stuff alone, but Rodolfo (and others, but especially Rodolfo) gave me much advice during the whole development, some things would still not work without him Wink

Anyway, check http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-9882.html and http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-9937.html for some more info.
that's great! I'm also glad to hear that Rodolfo is involved and it's not some dev-war in the end *g*

Something like a schedule when you'll release the first build of your plugin to the public? Smile
well, as soon as this is committed, rodolf can fix anything that doesn't work.
It will reqiure a DX10 compatible graphics card for this plugin...Isn't it???Huh
I will try to grab one at this year's end...HOPE
Pages: 1 2