Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance for Gamecube question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am curious if the Game Cube version of Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance can be run without any slow downs?

I am using the Dolphin 2.0 This is my system
CPU: i7 @ 2.8 Ghz 8MB Cache
RAM: 4GB GDDR
GPU: GTX 260

And even on my system and specs it runs fine until it gets into an open area and or there is a lot of enemies on the screen, then it slows down quite a bit. Is there just no fix and something I am going to have to just deal with, or are there specific settings that this game needs to have in order to run fine.

Thanks in advance!
the funny thing is that this seemd to be an issue on the original gamecube verion as well. It was quite famous for exeeding the limits of the GC turning it into a choppy frame rate when things gathered up on the screen.
(06-11-2010, 07:14 AM)Johnblunt Wrote: [ -> ]the funny thing is that this seemd to be an issue on the original gamecube verion as well. It was quite famous for exeeding the limits of the GC turning it into a choppy frame rate when things gathered up on the screen.

Ok so the answer is no, there is no way to fix this because that's just how it is.

Ok that's all someone had to say.