Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Low FPS Zelda Twilight (Wii)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I recently came across a copy of Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii and thought I would give the game a try. We'll when I started the game up in Dolphin I instantly realized how low my FPS where (to the point of unplayable). So I went into the graphics and turned everything down that I could(Now the game looks like crap xD) and yet it still has a major FPS problem. This isn't the only game I play either, I have Super Smash Bros Braw and it runs like a charm with all graphics pumped. Yes I am using Dolphin 2.0 ;D

Windows 7 x32
AMD Phenom II Black Edition
Nvidia 9800 GT
2G RAM

P.S. I had screen shots of my current graphics set up but the attachments won't upload (says it can't find the page?)
Use the Direct3D gfx plugin and the EFB copy to texture option.
Btw, full speed is possible for other parts of the game, except Hyrule Field on most systems. There's a weird issue that is causing slowdowns for most on Hyrule Field, what is weird about the issue, is that some members are unaffected by the slowdown issue according to what has been reported on the forum.
(06-10-2010, 04:55 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, full speed is possible for other parts of the game, except Hyrule Field on most systems. There's a weird issue that is causing slowdowns for most on Hyrule Field, what is weird about the issue, is that some members are unaffected by the slowdown issue according to what has been reported on the forum.

Wow tyvm that helped a lot
I do have one more question...The background music goes out alot? any fix on that
(06-10-2010, 07:02 AM)bwinkler1692 Wrote: [ -> ]I do have one more question...The background music goes out alot? any fix on that

Use a newer revision from dolphin-emu.org (not emu). On RC2 the music and sound occassionally disappears, but on 5400/5500+ it's quite accurate and doesn't skip/stop.