Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote Dolphin - Not Working //resolved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It work on my r5186,dolphin 2.0 idk
Help, New super mario bros. wii loads just perfectly, runs just perfectly the only problem I have now is that when I select to play World 1 Level 1 a window comes up from dolphin reading "Wiimote 1 has been disconnected by the system. Maybe this game doesn't support multi-wiimote, or maybe it is due to idle time out or other reasons. Do you want to reconnect immediatly?" I select yes and then my FPS drops to 0. I'm not using more than one wiimote so the problem can't be multi-wiimote, the problem isn't due to idle time-out because when I played this game before I could reach world 1 level 3 before Idle time-out window came up, I have done some editing ro world 1 level 1, might this be the problem if it is and if tis not please reply with an answer, this applies to anyone who is willing to read this post.
Read This :
As of the latest revisions, you don't need to patch your ISO anymore! (PAL users)

NTSC users (both NTSC-U and NTSC-J) would need to use this trick or else the game will freeze every 5-10 minutes ingame:

1. Get WiiScrubber, NSMB.Wii PPF-Patches package and PPF-O-Matic (Google them, don't ask in this thread)
2. Run MakeKeyBin.exe for generating 2 files: key.bin and kkey.bin and place these files in WiiScrubber's folder
3. Run WiiScrubber and extract main.dol of your NSMB Wii iso
4. Patch this main.dol with PPF-O-Matic using right region PPF-Patch
5. Replace maid.dol you patched with one in your iso with WiiScrubber and save
6. Have fun! Smile

Known Problems
  • If someone has problems with saving, read this post, as of there is no single problem with saving in this game.
  • If you get looping background problem after choosing amount of players, it means that revision you use is old and needs to be updated (look up General Discussion forum)
  • If you have graphical problem, there is no way to fix it
[/quote]
I cannot find the file "main.dol"
Lol,partition1-main.dol-rightclick and extract it out
Once I tried that suggestion, the same problem still comes up. I tried both PAL and NTSC.
Can I have a copy of the file, "main.dol" for Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door?
Pages: 1 2 3