Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote Dolphin - Not Working //resolved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I my case is different , I have two USB dongles. One that I "borrowed" from a friend , and another that I bough for like $1.

The first one works perfectly with the MS stack, but the other always give me problems, so I think it depends of the bluethoot dongle more than the stack itself
(06-09-2010, 11:23 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]I my case is different , I have two USB dongles. One that I "borrowed" from a friend , and another that I bough for like $1.

The first one works perfectly with the MS stack, but the other always give me problems, so I think it depends of the bluethoot dongle more than the stack itself

Ah... Thanks! Confirms what I thought. Cheap 3rd party dongles work with BlueSoleil. Well at least that's my conclusion.
can anyone e-mail me a video tutorial on how to setup and use the emulated wiimote feature of dolphin?
E-Mail: joshua64heese@yahoo.com
(06-09-2010, 04:38 PM)Joshua21136 Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone e-mail me a video tutorial on how to setup and use the emulated wiimote feature of dolphin?

No need.Read this and config like that
(06-09-2010, 04:41 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2010, 04:38 PM)Joshua21136 Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone e-mail me a video tutorial on how to setup and use the emulated wiimote feature of dolphin?

No need.Read this and config like that

I have everything set to the pictures specifications, when I go to play Super Mario Galaxy it asks me to select a file to start on, I move the mouse in the window of dolphin but, the emulated wiimote doesn't show
Are you sure you leave "Sideways wiimote and Upright wiimote" uncheck ?
Emulate Extention : Nunchuck
Input Source :Emulated wiimote
Use your mouse to point the file to start on
You want me to uncheck both "Sideways Wiimote" and "Upright Wiimote"? I hadn't unchecked "Upright Wiimote" Before, I had the emulated extension set to Nunchuck, I had the Input Source set to: Emulated Wiimote. Will unchecking both "Sideways Wiimote" and "Upright Wiimote" solve my problem?
I knew it ,just do that
Upright Wiimote is useless in anygame
And sideways wiimote can't use pointer
It works, Thanks.
Can anyone show me a video tutorial on how to run/launch the wii menu 4.1 on dolphin 2.0?

Can anyone give me a download link for the mii channel wad for dolphin?
Pages: 1 2 3