Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: disk channel....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys I have seen the video where nosound works perfectly disk channel .. I tried to start games like he did but in
3xxx versions have the option load discs and I am okay but
I would use this with the new versions of dolphin what should I do?
Set "Default ISO" in path settings to the game you want to load in disc channel and after you launch Wii menu it should appear
ok now works but when I press start there is black screen......what is the problem?
Probably you're launching PAL game in NTSC menu (or the other way around)
no the menu is PAL as the game another way?
Probably just an emulation bug then, nothing you can do :/
What do you mean "probably an emulation bug"? Have you been here long, nosound? The Wii menu is not capable of loading games directly in Dolphin.
But it is very strange I tried the 3402 version of
Dolphin gives me an error when I click Load Wii Menu..say "Unknow Region Country" but only with this version I can start one or two games from the Disc Channel, lastest version freeze or gives me this error:

IOCTL_ES_LAUNCH: src titleID 00000001/00000015 -> start 00000000/00000000
This Means That dolphin tries to relaunch the WiiMenu orlaunches the code from an URL. Both wont work and dolphin will prolly hang ...

What do you think?
(06-08-2010, 05:20 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean "probably an emulation bug"? Have you been here long, nosound? The Wii menu is not capable of loading games directly in Dolphin.

It is >.> I've tried it with some PAL games and they do work. I can take a video if you don't believe. All I can say is something may have broken it in recent revisions.
which version use you nosound?
Pages: 1 2