Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Getting Wii ISO to show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I ripped an iso of Mario Galaxy and put it into my game folder - but Dolphin can't detect it properly, or at least it doesn't show up in the games list. Can it be I corrupted it, or am I missing something quite simple otherwise perhaps?
Thanks
What tool did you used to rip it ? some tools split the game in parts ( like superdump ). And rawdump converts the game to a raw file and then you have to convert the raw file to an iso file
I'm er.....well....not sure how to put this....I didn't exactly rip it myself so I'm not entirely sure how it was ripped. Although the file extension is .iso.
(06-07-2010, 03:05 AM)jasong Wrote: [ -> ]I'm er.....well....not sure how to put this....I didn't exactly rip it myself so I'm not entirely sure how it was ripped.

Piracy harms game developers and deprives them of money they deserve to get for their work.
Did you set the correct path to your games folder under Options>Configure>Paths ?
wiiskur yes I did. It seems like Dolphin doesn't recognize it as a proper Wii Iso....if I set it to open that file specifically it gives me an error message about it not being real. Well hmm I suppose it might be corrupted...