Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Speed hacks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to find any in the dolphin emulator or an options under graphics and advanced like my friend told me and what was on youtube as well. I have the newest emulator from April I think, so not sure what i'm doing wrong. Help please?
no speed hacks, just options that make it faster, such as efb to texture instead of eb to ram, use dx9 plugin instead of ogl, dual core, idle skipping, etc
(06-06-2010, 07:27 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]no speed hacks, just options that make it faster, such as efb to texture instead of eb to ram, use dx9 plugin instead of ogl, dual core, idle skipping, etc
I'm guessing they're not needed anymore? Cause I saw twilight princess hack before and stuff. and Bleach Versus Crusade projection hack
(06-06-2010, 07:44 AM)tripleh3lix Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2010, 07:27 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]no speed hacks, just options that make it faster, such as efb to texture instead of eb to ram, use dx9 plugin instead of ogl, dual core, idle skipping, etc
I'm guessing they're not needed anymore? Cause I saw twilight princess hack before and stuff. and Bleach Versus Crusade projection hack

All those hacks are not speed related but rather they eliminate graphic bugs.