Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game stops and CPU goes to 99%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mjcorp

Hi, I have big problem. I play in Mortal Kombat Descemption using dolphin 2.0 with DX9. Every thing goes fine, I have 60 fps and after 2-5 s. of playing the screen stops. When I move windows the screen become black. CPU going over 90% and nothing happening. I can close the program normally. I use winxp with sp3, 2 GB RAM Intel core duo T2350 1.86 GHz and ATI Mobility Radeon x2300. I cant figure out how to make it work properly. If any idea please help me. Sad
First: Your specs aren't very good for Dolphin.
Second: Try to update your drivers (probably won't help, but try it anyways).
Third: maybe your video card isn't compatible with Dolphin...

mjcorp

(06-06-2010, 04:11 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]First: Your specs aren't very good for Dolphin.
Second: Try to update your drivers (probably won't help, but try it anyways).
Third: maybe your video card isn't compatible with Dolphin...

Hi, thanks for your answer! I reinstalled every thing I could ( DX9c, openGL, Videocard driver etc.) The game works properly for a while and then without warning stops. The music go on for a couple seconds and stop too. Quality and speed of video is very good. I use resolution 800x600 and I have 60 fps and about 30% CPU. I can spend any time I want in menu, or picking fighters but when I start fighting it stops by couple of seconds. I checked console and logwindow but there is no information about errors or warnings... I don't have nothing to google out. There is no point to search " Dolphin suddenly stops" .. Any idea?
Go to config --> Display --> Enable Use Panic Handlers to see what errors you get and then you can search them Smile